Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Park City Utah - The Storms Keep Rolling In!!

Are you considering taking a ski vacation this year? If so, put Park City, Utah at the top of your list! We have had an AMAZING season so far, and the storms just keep rolling in! Almost all of the resorts are reporting 10" or more overnight, and some, including Alta, Snowbasin, Brighton, Snowbird, The Canyons, and Solitude are reporting as much as 16-17"!! Today is going to be a great powder day, and I'm headed up the canyon!

If you are going to visit Park City this season, Please contact me and let me know when! I can help you find a place to stay (visit my sitefor Park City Vacation Rental Condos!), Get you discounted lift tickets to some of our resorts, and recommend other THINGS TO DO and places to DINE. Park City also has a great NIGHTLIFE!

I look forward to hearing from potential park city vacationers, I would love to show you all this great town has to offer!

No comments: